Description Iran in production sodium hydroxide
Description Iran Caustic Soda
At room temperature, Caustic Soda Flake is a white crystalline odorless and solid that absorbs moisture. It is a manufactured substance That Produced from high end membrane electrolyze Method of production, This method produces approximately 13 percent of Sodium Hydroxide. The membrane cell method utilizes a selective membrane that separates the Chlorine and Sodium ions. The membrane permits the Sodium ion to migrate across the membrane whereas keeping the Chlorine gas and salt (brine) solution in a compartment on the opposite facet of the membrane.
Caustic Soda Flake When dissolved in water or neutralized with acid it liberates substantial heat, which may be sufficient to ignite combustible materials. Sodium hydroxide is very corrosive. It is generally used as a solid or a 50% solution. Other common names include caustic soda and lye.
Sodium Hydroxide is a very important and versatile which there is in aqueous solutions or solid and known as NAOH, CAUSTIC SODA or LYE too, in 2 grade of food and Industrial. NaOH molecular weight of 39.997 g/mol / Sodium hydroxide is contained PH of ~12-14. This is an inorganic chemical material with 98% – 99% purity.
It has the enormous usage in many industries such as:
• Textile industry in the production of rayon, spandex, cotton fabrics, bleaching, laundering and … ) ,
• In the production of paper, pulp, plastic, epoxy resin, paints, glass.
• making soaps and detergents.
• It also can be used as strong alkali to neutralizing acid to digest animal protein and dissolving various organic compounds and Variety usage in food prepare.
• It is usefully at oil and gas industries, and also metal cleaning and processing, oxide coating, electroplating, and electrolytic extracting, commercial drain and oven cleaners.
IRAN IN PRODUCING CAUSTIC SODA
According to WTO (Word Trade Organization) announced information, THE Most important Countries which are producing and Exporting caustic soda in the world are UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF IRAN and PEOPLE REPUBLIC OF CHINA.
Iran is the largest liquid caustic soda generation in the middle east with a production capacity of more than 280,000 tons per year of caustic soda.
So Here is enormous huge caustic soda liquid with excellent quality and also because of very low-price HUMAN SOURCES and obvious reasonable PRODUCING LINE EQUIPMENT, IRAN becomes to the most strategic manufacturers and Exporter of this great material. . And all producing and packaging doing under “Iran Chemical Mine Authorization” and “ASTM” standard. Also:
• ISO 14001: 2004 (Certified Environmental Management System)
• ISO 45001 (Healthy and Safety)
• ISO 17025 (Accredited Laboratory)
• ISO 10015 (Training Management System)
• ECHA (European Chemicals Agency)
We proudly and strongly acclaim that beyond 50% of other exporter countries, import caustic soda from Iran then repackage it and export again. We guarantee best price in the world, Accordingly, it’s time to choose your right supplier.